Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a good thing I don't have pictures

Sorry I've had a real sucky day, or shall I rephrase and say late afternoon and evening. I don't have a long list of readers on my blog, so I don't want any of them thinking I'm speaking to them, more that I've just got to blow off steam.


I am so so so so so so sick of parents who think THEIR children can do no wrong. I willing to work on any issues my children can drag up, but it would be real nice if other parents acknowledge their own children's hands in the cookie jar as well. One such issue has come up and I was willing to talk it over with the two parties that were involved, but the other parent has no time to ask her son his part, so in my mind, case closed. I figure if they aren't willing to speak to both, face to face at the same time, then I don't have that kind of time either and I hope they can figure it out for themselves. It just really peeves me that because they decide to bring it up at very inopportune moment, my night was shot.
To them I say Thanks ever so much.....NOT.

3 comments:

Shari Tate said...

i know this is a week old, hope it worked out.....that stinks that you can't all sit down and work it out together......

Pam said...

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. Some parents just keep their heads in the sand but it usually comes back to bite them later. Just be grateful you can deal with problems head on instead of living in the Land of Denial....

Susette 10e said...

Thanks for the sympathy.
Lets just say that it hasn't come up again, so I'm going with that for now.