So here are my first day of school pictures I didn't get to do earlier. Kylie is now a Sophomore. I can hardly believe it myself. I still remember being that age almost like yesterday. Time flies faster every year. Landen has moved on up in the world to Jr. High. He's a "sevey" or that's what his upper class men, mostly Kylie, refer to them as.
I have one at each school this year. High School, Jr. High and Blake is holding is own, at Elementary. He loves being the big man on campus. Blake is on the top floor this year in the 4th grade, so he feels like he's not at the bottom of the totem pole anymore.
This is Kylie and Landen walking together to the bus stop. It's Landen's first time ever riding a bus. Awwww.
Here's Blake and a buddie waiting to go into their new classroom. Looks like fun!
5 comments:
They are too big! I can't believe our kids are growing up this fast.
They are too big! I can't believe our kids are growing up this fast.
Thanks, twice! :}
Mine are the same age/grades! It seems like yesterday Kylie and Forrest were swimming in the pool together as infants! Remember the baby food peas and carrots incidents! Forrest skin turned orange!
I didn't even notice you left a comment. Sorry I hope you see my response. I was thinking that same thing. I ran across a picture of the two of them sharing a bath after eating and making a mess. Man I miss those days, sometimes. A friend of mine is moving out to Dallas next month and I'm so jealous. I still miss living there.
Post a Comment