Friday, August 29, 2008

Yeah I have pictures again!!!

I haven't been able to put any pictures on my blog for so long. I just got my computer back from the "hospital" so I'm posting all the stuff I missed. This is a Court of Honor in July


Landen getting his Star Rank. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I think he only has Life to do and then he can work on his Eagle project. So far there hasn't been a Tenney who has earned his Eagle. So it's a race with Eric's son Aaron who is 16 Kevin's son Ammon who is 14 and Landen who is 12. They all are very close.



These are the cookie flowers I made for a girl I work for who is getting married tomorrow. We had her bridal shower at my house on the 2nd of August. Congrats Aimee.


1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats! Glad to read something and see pics on your blog again.