Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aghghg This is Killing Me....

O.k. O.k. O.k. You know you are living in the 21st century when.......

You can't get your pictures off of your smart card reader in your camera!!!!

Ahh computers, you can't live without them any more, or you are seriously crippled. And right now I feel like a paraplegic. Somehow the drives for my smart card readers on my computer were deleted. I think I know how it happened, but I don't know how to fix it and until then I can't put any of the pictures up that I've taken in the last few days.
Pictures like the 1st day of school, and the most gorgeous sunset the other night, and Landen's toe that we're pretty sure he didn't break, but looks very gross. And the pictures of the cookies that took me 2 days to make for the Bridal Shower I hosted for a friend.
If it weren't for the fact that my friends posted pictures for me, I would have nothing. The pictures from the Breaking Dawn sale at mid-night, I stole from someone eles blog.
I will put this other fun little cartoon I stole from Carmen's blog cause it about captures how life is for us right now. So I might have to pull all the little wires out of my computer and put them all back together again, and if you have ever had to do that before, you know how NOT simple that is, so I can join the blogging world again. I just hope it will solve my problem. If any of you have an answer for me please let me know. I hate not having all the parts working on my computer.
This one works as well too.

4 comments:

Pam said...

My mind must be very full because my house is very messy.

Sorry about the picture situation. I would be bummed because I upload pictures almost daily. Good luck in getting it working again.

Frank said...

You are always welcome to drive ALL the WAY out here and use my computer to upload your pictures if you want :-)

Polly mom said...

call Casey. Dad accidently deleted something off his computer and Casey helped. And by the way, do we really want to see Landen's toe?

Susette 10e said...

Just got the computer fixed. Yah, I'll be bloging with pictures soon. The whole strip of drives went bad or something so the computer guy changed it out. Yee haw