We did have a wonderful Father's day for Kirk. He's been wanting a flag pole for the out side, so we marched in, all the kids in full uniform to our Father sir, yes sir. He also got two new albums from some bands he saw on late night t.v. So he now has more music in his collection then anyone on this earth. Happy Father's Day to the best father on earth.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Father's Day a little late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does he still like the bands he saw on late night TV? I always think things are much better than they really are when I watch TV too late at night. "Wow, I really need a Magic Bullet mixer... 70's Disco CD collection... magic carpet cleaning spray....special work on machine where you do nothing and lose inches a day." Well you get the picture.
Post a Comment