It's that wonderful time of the year when the Poodles get their Summer cut! They start to look so pathetic around the end of Spring. I forgot to get a picture of Yoshi before but he was just as hairy. This however is not Toad's favorite thing to do. I have to warn the groomers cause Yoshi goes nuts when we walk into the "beauty parlor" and they think he's gona be the problem, but it is Toad that will turn on them even though I have to pull him through the door, while he's got his brakes on, and then he cowers under a chair until I drag him out and hand him over.
But the end result is worth it, first off they smell a whole lot better, and second they look so darn cute. 
Friday, June 6, 2008
It's the Dog Daze of Summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment