Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Mother of Cluff's is 60!!!!


Forget Love.... I'd rather fall in Chocolate!


When you are 15-16 thinking about being 20 it is almost something you can't wrap your mind around. Then you get there are you don't feel as old as you thought you would, but the 15 and 16 year olds seem like babies. 30 now seems like an impossible dream. You get there it's not so bad either but your body is not responding the way it used to and it's doing things it never did before, like sprouting hairs out of ears and moles. I doesn't loose weight as easily, and things break down quicker. Am I painting a beautiful picture for ya? 40 starts to loom large the the horizon, it's more nails in the coffin for ya as the eyes, ears and other vital organs start taking vacations. Being 15 seems more like a dream than an actuality. Although, there are some perks, things start looking up in the romance department but it's not so much for the spouse. What a cool trick.
50, 50 your 50. Oprah says it's the new 40 but that just means more of the same.
Now your 60 and you have your whole life ahead of you.....Wait no, your whole life is behind you. What's left except to revert back to the life you had when you entered this world. Diapers and Drooling. How ironic is that?

Happy Birthday Mom!!! My wish for you is that the next 60 years don't have to last as long.
Don't worry I'll be there in another 20 years. That's the only thing that makes getting older worth it, is knowing that you're not the only one.
(I'm totally JK about everything, this was my response to mom saying that death was all she has to look forward to now. She says she at that age that people start dying. I got news for ya mom, people die at any age. So live it up!!)

2 comments:

annelise said...

What a black cloud post was that?
40 is when life starts in certain areas of your life, like love ... you know...
I love Polli's kitchen...

CGray said...

I'm surprised that mom hasn't tried to erase this terrible post. I don't think she'll appreciate that you have been telling everyone that she's 60.

Way to go Susette. (sarcasm)

j/k it's funny funny