Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where oh Where have the Tenney's gone?

It has been almost 2 months since they blogged so I am starting to wonder....
Hmmm are they stuck somewhere they can't get up?...
Did they join a Rock Band band and are touring the country with their new found talent?...
Are they being held up by some extreme militia?...
Did they get eaten by a bear?....

They were last seen at DI (notice Kirk's big smile)...So if any of you have heard of their whereabouts! Please post and let the rest of us know!

:-)

6 comments:

Susette 10e said...

I'm soo ososo sosososo sorry!

Facebook is very addicting. Plus I've been reading a little too much to probably be healthy. So I appologize. I did change the music so that is something. The next thing I need to do is download the pictures I've taken a get them up here. Maybe change my backgrown too.

Frank said...

WHEW!!!! I was starting to think that maybe the swine flu had you guys stuck in bed (especially since Kylie's facebook comment said she was sick)!

Frank said...

HEY! I just unmuted my computer and heard the song you changed to. Are you trying to say that you are under attack? by me? NEVER! (at least not intentionally!)

Pam said...

Glad you guys are still alive :) We need to hang out one of these days and play some games and/or rock band. Thane's looking for a new job after getting laid off along with 75% of his coworkers. He has some good job leads but it takes a while for things to come together. So in the meantime, let's play some games and swim.

Susette 10e said...

HoneyLyn suggested getting together for a FHE night. Would the Waltons be interested??? The activity could be a swim. As long as the temp is 80 or more. I don't do cold, but the boys would.

Holly Schwendiman said...

So many places to get lost these days....*snort*

Hugs,
Holly