Just a few highlights!and of course my favoriteHope you had a great day!
I'm so glad you posted for me. I've been out of town and then had to work and so I haven't had any time. What an awesome party! Thanks to everyone for all the fun. I would have never known how fun Dancing with Death could be. You guys are the best.
Happy Birthday! Cant believe you are so old ;) Kidding I will always be older!
That was an awesome party!Good thing you still look 16 instead of 40!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted for me. I've been out of town and then had to work and so I haven't had any time. What an awesome party! Thanks to everyone for all the fun. I would have never known how fun Dancing with Death could be. You guys are the best.
Happy Birthday! Cant believe you are so old ;) Kidding I will always be older!
That was an awesome party!
Good thing you still look 16 instead of 40!
Post a Comment