Lookie what I did! I changed my background and music are you so proud of me. As soon as I'm done with my painting today, I will post the picture of the done deal. I finally have the master bedroom I've always wanted.....minus the curtains cause I haven't decided exactly what I want to do with those yet.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa!~ It was so exciting to see that you had posted! Whoo hoo! Definitely post pics. Do you want July 4th pics on your page or mine?
I love the picture on your banner. I can't wait to see what you've done with your master bedroom. The background is really cute too!
Patti post the pictures on both!! I don't even remember you taking pictures so they will be a big surpirse to me.
I have to find my charger for my camera so I can take the picture. Some one cleaned my office and I can't find anything.
Post a Comment