I would like to introduce you to Princess Peach Tenney!
She needed a home with dogs that were named after Mario brothers and our house was the perfect fit. So now we have the whole set Yoshi , Toad and Peach
My sister and brother-in-law bought the dog a few days ago and where hoping to join the land of dog owners, but alas, it was not meant to be . Too much school and work and other things going on in their lives. They didn't have the time to devote to a brand new puppy, so they hoped that we would take her in. And being the suckers that we are for a cute and furry little face, we really had no choice.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
We have a new addition to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! You are brave to have so many dogs.
She's so cute! I'm sure Caden and Blake will be so excited to see her, but I guess you'll no longer be known as "the other Blake's house with 2 dogs."
-Brittany
Yeah, you finally are posting to my blog. What did you do different? Or did I do something? How the heck have you been. Did you finish the host? So much to catch up on.
Awwwwwww.
Hugs,
Holly
Post a Comment