Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two heads are better than one?

O.k. people I'm really trusting you with my problems here so no judgements, just words of encouragement please :)
The woodbadge people took a picture of each of the staff for the first newsletter they put out. So naturally, I wanted to see the picture they planned on using. So they e-mailed it to me and I hated it. So long story short, I felt I was squinting and they didn't give me any time to touch up my make-up or fix my hair, the result is below. So I fixed it. With a different head, but in all fairness, it is mine. That's allowed right?



Does it look too funky? If it does, too bad for me I already sent it off. Good news is it will only be the size of a thumb print. Whew. Oh and a quick shout out to Roxio graphic program, your amazing.

5 comments:

Pam said...

That second picture is WAY to sexy to be a Scouting picture!

I vote for picture #2 and no one will know you didn't look that hot at woodbadge.

Susette 10e said...

That's what I'm hoping for:DDD
Gota rock the scout uniform

annelise said...

What can I say... LOL...
It looks great, everyone will fill like being a scout leader, looks like they give you makeovers at the woodbadge...

Polly mom said...

I know this comment is late in coming and you may never see it but I personally think you look like a "Stepford Scout Leader". HEE HEE HEE. I like the cute one, picture #1 where you look more like a scout than a leader. Love you.

Shari Tate said...

I like #1 better, I can tell you messed with #2!