Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas 2008

So here are the before and after picts I promised. Hope you enjoy. We do have tours. JK




In all honesty, we didn't put the Traditional Red and Green up this year. But if we did this is what it looks like.



One of my Favorite Santa's


My Favorite Nativity














This was Kirk's new project this year. He wanted an authentic 1950's setting. So there you have it. (except for my stocking which was made in the late 60's)


Santa and his elves.
And finally Fergus. Isn't he simply gorgeous? We finally finished putting everything up on the 13th. Kirk had to work that night, but the kids and I surprised him by finishing up Fergus and cleaning and putting away all the stuff these decorations come from. Can't remember ? Go back to the earlier pictures. We have way too much stuff for Christmas. In all fairness I did inherit most of it.

Merry Christmas to all..... and to all a good night!


















































3 comments:

The Jensens said...

HOLY COW!!!! Looks amazing, I can't believe how many decorations you have! Kind of funny that I had to go out and buy ornaments this year since we've never had a tree. I should have just borrowed some of yours!

annelise said...

looks great... we are staying in for the freezing rain.. no school today. I'm not driving in it no matter what.. but they are good about letting us know when is bad. We saw snow today too, it was so pretty to see it fall. Yes people here are big on the blog thing.
Are you planning a New Year's party this year? we are going to try and have some people over... Now that we have the house for it...
hugs
Carmen

Susette 10e said...

Yes I'm doing a New Years Party. Sundee Neff talked me into it. When I was sending out invites and I came across your name, I was like oooohhh, I can't have them. Sure you don't want to make a little trip out? JK I think you should so do a party out there. The people there love to partay.