Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Did I tell you I love the Fall Season? I love the colors and the weather. I wish I could say that I made this cake just for Thanksgiving, but I'm not that bored. My mom and her friend made this for her friends' daughters wedding last Tuesday. Beautiful hu?

Kirk and Kylie having a little cheese ball before the feast begins.


Dad Tenney kickin' back before the bird is done.

My loverly table, thank you


The guests have all gathered to stuff themselves almost as much as the turkey was.

This year, Ben, Karolyn and Katie came down from Kanab, (if you don't know where that is, I don't know either, jk) And Karolyn's son and daughter in law Scott and Brittany joined us with their two boys.




Say it with me now.....ooooo aahhhhh total YUM.


We had a total of 12 people at our dinner, and we had 7 pies that we had to go through. Lemon marangue, chocolate cream, blackberry, pecan, a pumpkin turtle pie and a pumpkin spice cake. yummmy!
And my famous totally awesome Apple pie. :D














No comments: