Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back to Basics

Howdy,

Well, after lets see, Blake is 9 years, I've been trying to maintain the color I was born with. I think it's a cruel trick of nature to start out with one color and then have it completely change on you. Anyway last Christmas my family made me aware of a change that either I didn't want to admit or was hoping wasn't as bad as it looked. Underneath all my blonde, I was a brunette aahahhgh. My dad when I pulled out a lock of dark hair by the nape of my neck said "I knew there was a mexican in there somewhere" (I guess there were some of those genes roaming around from my dad's side) The Irish had been the dominate one until I turned 30 I quess.
So, I gave up. I had my hairdress match the color underneath. Who knew.

6 comments:

CGray said...

You look absolutely amazing with dark hair Susette! I think it makes you look ten years younger. I'm not just saying that, I really mean it. You look beautiful!!! It gives me hope, in case my hair does the same thing to me.

Susette 10e said...

Well, thanks for that younger is always good.

Do you see any resemblace of Katie?

annelise said...

I heard about it from Heather.
Looks nice... I little different, but we'll all ge tuse to it. Did Kirk Like it?
Hugs

Susette 10e said...

Well,
He hasn't said he hated it, so I guess that's good. I think last time it was very short and very dark so it was more of a shock, this is not so dark as last time. And Heather matched the color that was underneath all the blonde highlights so its all natural now. Dang it.

Rogers Family said...

Thither mother, is Thexthy!!!!! Whoowho! I think it looks very good. I love hair. If you don't like you can change it a lot quicker than other things. You don't have to run 10 miles or do a thousand situps. It's my only instant gratification. By the way I changed my hair color right before I went to New York. I got honey color with highlights. Not my favorite, but hey it's only hair. I'll change it before I move so the new people won't know what I looked like before. Hey, at least the gray is gone.

Pam said...

I love the new color! Maybe you'll inspire me to make a color change. No idea what my natural color is.... ~Pam