Here we all are in front of San Xavier near Sierra Vista. Melodee just recently moved down there after David graduated from Dental School. He got a job at an office so off-fa-fa they went. (Inside joke) Anyway we had some really good "fry bread" tacos and desserts, after Melodee reminded me that the Indians probably don't call it Indian Fry Bread like I have all my life.
This is Melodee in rare form I must say. Emi was tring to do a cartwheel and kept landing on her head, so of course we had to show her how to do it. This was the best pic, so that's why I didn't add all the pics of everyone doing cartwheels, except Mom, CHICKEN!
This is all of us at dinner that night. I know some people thought we were drunk at the model homes we visited earlier that day, but that night, I don't think people around us would've have believed we really weren't. We are getting that reputation a lot lately, hummmmmm.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Visting Melodee in her new house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment