
I know in Heaven there is a great reunion, but the world is at a great loss. I've had many prophets come and go in my short life, but President Hinckley, holds a very special place. I don't know if it's because he was someone you could easily relate to, or because we have been blessed through what Kirk does for a living, to know him and his family on a more personal level. Being that President Hinckley sat on the Board of Directors, he would ask about how Kirk and our family was doing. He was truly concerned about how the changes in corporate were affecting our family. (I know, he would ask that of all the employee's) but we knew very well his children, and did quite a few things with Virginia, and Cathy and Richard. I've loved the stories they would tell us about growing up with a father like President Hinkley. (We even have some of their family pictures they put on Kirk's computer for one of their many speaking engagements we were involved in)
Our hearts go out to his family. Even though he is now back in the arms of his sweetheart, he will be missed by all those he's left behind.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
President Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment